My media plan is designed to drive awareness to the extraordinary properties I represent. I have access to premier print advertisement publications and placements throughout the Pacific Northwest. My in-house design team offers a diverse range of property ad design formats from premium custom ads, envisioned uniquely for a property, to cost-effective cooperative ads leveraging the local Realogics Sotheby's International Realty platform. A broad range of local media includes LUXE Magazine, Alaska Airlines Magazine, The Bainbridge Island Review, Luxury Homes Magazine, the Puget Sound Business Journal, Sea Magazine, and GeekWire.
A few of my favorite publications...
Sea Magazine has been around for over 106 years and has been the #1 marine publication serving active affluent boaters from the Pacific Northwest including British Columbia and Alaska, clear down to Southern California and Baja California, Mexico. They own boats in the 40’ to 90’ range and have the money to spend.
- Circulation (20,000 subscribers in PNW): 62,000
- Average Income: $309,000
- Net Worth: $4,637,980
- Took action on a product or service seen in Sea Magazine: 87.4%
- Own a Boat: 92.4%
- Boats per Household: 2.8
- Male Readership: 94.7%
- On all “Kenmore Air” flights & Terminals; Included in Welcome Bags at Major Ports; Extra distribution at Seattle Boats Shows
Luxe Interiors + Design Magazine™ is the uncompromised source for those with a passion for creating beautiful surroundings and living well. It is the influential go-to guide that leads readers to discover and acquire local and national resources for design, decorating, architecture and renovation. Average age of Luxe readers is 53 years of age with an average household income of over $125,000.
99% of Luxe readers have a household net worth of $2 million or greater. Luxe has 450,000 total national distributions with 400,000 guaranteed audited circulations.
"Geek Home of the Week"
Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty is proud to maintain an exclusive media partnership with GeekWire, the fast-growing and broadly followed website that has become a daily news source and events podium for the high-tech industry in the Pacific Northwest and beyond.
Our dynamic platform showcases extraordinary properties, highlights market trends and features real estate sponsors. A real time voting tool puts consumers in the driver’s seat to select the current “Geek Home of the Week” as more than 1 million unique visitors per month visit the website and 25,000 active subscribers digest the daily newsletter and are presented with the region’s most extraordinary properties.
Puget Sound Business Journal
"Home of the Day"
Home of the Day is a unique opportunity to showcase your client’s property each month to over 340,000 affluent home buyers with a net worth over $2.4 million in the Seattle market.
- Up to 20 high resolution property photos so users can explore each listing room-by-room
- Social tools to share property on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+
- Promotion as integrated native content on homepages and article pages - both full site and mobile twice per month
- Tease of 3 more Home of the Day properties following the gallery with link to index page showcasing all Home of the Day properties
- Dynamic slide show controls so user can easily scroll through images or click to next photo
- Live on site 24 hours a day/7 days a week for 30 days
Bainbridge Island Review
Today, with weekly publication as part of Kitsap Newspaper Group/Sound Publishing Inc., the Review is committed to keeping 20,000 islanders — and, via the Internet, our many friends and family members abroad — up to date on this amazing little community around them. Annual special sections highlight local leaders and volunteers, women in business, scholars and athletes, and tourism destinations. If it happens on Bainbridge Island, we’ve got it covered.
ALASKA AIRLINES MAGAZINE
Alaska Airlines Magazine focuses on the people and places of the Alaska Airlines route system, exploring the issues, trends and events that shape these regions. On board Alaska Airlines, the average reader is 49 years of age with an average household income of $103,000 annually. Research shows that Alaska Airlines has a 61% readership, with an average 935,260 monthly readers. The average number of passengers boarding Alaska Airlines per month is estimated at 1,533,213.
LUXURY HOME MAGAZINE
Luxury Home Magazine is the leader in the market specific presentation of luxury homes and the luxury lifestyle. The publication is an oversized Coffee Table Magazine featuring beautiful photography of exceptional homes with an easy to read layout. Utilizing the most effective methods of targeted delivery to the wealthiest and most affluent buyers and sellers of luxury real estate, Luxury Home Magazine is devoted to providing the highest quality of homes, goods and services available to readers. Luxury Home Magazine, the definitive publication for luxury real estate.
- 27,000+ magazines are printed each and every issue. (Luxury Home Magazine is printed 6x a year, bi-monthly).
- 80,000+ readers each and every issue.
- 18,000+ magazines are direct mailed to the area’s most influential residents including professional athletes, celebrities, CEO’s, dignitaries, and into targeted households that meet the appropriate criteria.