Lynwood Center | Bainbridge Island
Lynwood Center lies at the intersection of Point White Drive and Pleasant Beach Drive. The shops and cafes that make up the south end hamlet are the heart of Lynwood. With the historic theater from 1936, the Schel-Chelb playground, the casual and fine dining restaurants or the incredible wines and locally made charcuterie served at Suzanne’s Wine Bar, there is something for everyone in Lynwood Center.
You will find the quaint Lytle Beach just down the road or go a little further to Fort Ward Park for 137 acres of marine park with a boat launch, and 4300 feet of saltwater shoreline. Or you could head Northeast to Gazzam Lake Preserve and enjoy 2 miles of gently rolling trails through dense forest.
- Walts Market - A family-owned market just around the corner
- Pleasant Beach Manor House - Fine dining with beautiful views
- The Beach House Bar - Neighborhood watering hole
- Tree House Café - Pub and pizzeria
- The Marketplace - Coffeehouse, bakery, delicatessen and tap room
- Suzanne Maurice Wine Bar - Amazing wine and local charcuterie
- Hammy’s Hamburgers - Neighborhood burger joint
- Island Cool Frozen Yogurt